Sunday, June 27, 2010

End of First Year

Finally.
I finished my final exam.
9 months of studying and 4 weeks of extra cramming and then its over. Its a shock studying everyday and suddenly you don't have to. My brain still couldn't adapt to this. (Warning, system overload) Pity him. See I usually sleep early at night and wake up about 2 in the morning to study. Its been an old habit of mine so now when I woke up at the middle of the night, I don't know what to do, to my horror my hand grab a book and starts studying! Feels so weird. People enjoy go partying after the exam and here I am still studying. Wait. My goodness.
Suddenly realized I'm a geek :D

Well with the exam over, I need to plan my holidays, I really don't wanna just stay in my house and laze around (which I already did =_=' duh)

I need plans. Ya.
I wanna work out.
I wanna read lots and lots of book.
I want to learn Arabic.
I wanna watch The World Cup! And Wimbledon!
I want to travel! Alexandria Mansoura Aswan Tanta Luxor Zagazig here I come!
(One day I'll add Turkey to this list)

Plans already there, just need to keep budget in check, then I'm good to go






Tak tulis pun nak balik Malaysia. Huhu
Nanti-nantilah aku beli tiket
Balik lewat2 sikit pun tak apa
Walaupun rindu family
Yang penting tunggu result dulu kan?

result result result on my mind ooh..

No comments:

Post a Comment