Saturday, September 26, 2009

Journey


Hello u guys :-)

I'm really sorry this second post took some time, ermm more than two weeks actually, its because I was trying to find all the good pictures we took in Bahrain from my friends in Zagazig.

Flight from Malaysia to Bahrain at 11.30 a.m. (Malaysian time)
Gulf Air

We was required to be at the KLIA at 7.30 a.m, 3 hours prior to the departure time, to hand in our passport and to check the luggage weight (no more than 30 kilos per person). An advice for future travelers is if you're going on an international flight, its better to wrap your bags (they have counters there). It'll only cost you about ten bucks and ensures your bags are safe (and it gives you peace of mind too). First we were briefed regarding the schedule, the flight and all. After doa we spend time with our family, while waiting for the luggage to be scanned and all. Come flight time I walked with with my sis to the terminal. We stay close to each other. It was unbearable. Seeing each and every one of your family crying (except my uncles, of course) well, it reminds me that I'm gonna be away for 'a while'. Hm.

Flight to Bahrain took 7 hours, I can't recall the exact time though. It was pleasant, despite that I had a 10 minute scare looking for my passport. Found it under my chair. A reminder for me to keep important documents safe. I spent most of my time thinking. Then chatting with friends. Watching the entertainment on the plane I watch a whole episode of Hans Baaliya though I don't understand the language, it was funny, I mean, the show was funny. Oh ya and I didn't fast that day. Musafir (travellers) don't have to. To be honest I was kinda looking forward for the experience, its the first time I'm not fasting in the month of Ramadhan. Haha sorry Ku. So in Bahrain we stay in Delmon Hotel. The building is very beautiful, or should I say, artful. I'll put the pics later. These are the pics in Bahrain International airport.

on arrival
(busy texting hehe)


while waiting for passport to be scanned


urra: smile!
me: uh what?


lobby of our hotel


Bahrain World Trade Center


1 comment:

  1. nice post and pics... looking forward for more pics... haha...

    ReplyDelete